- Radical changes in your wardrobe or in your home have never been so easy.
- Pre-dye allows you to change from one strong colour to another (e.g. from brown to Tulip Red).
- Also, use Pre-dye in case you want to achieve a lighter colour (e.g. brown to Sandy Beige).
- Weigh dry items to ensure that they are 2.5kg or less. If you need to treat more than 2.5kg of fabric, do so with two or more machine loads.
- Pour the contents of the sachet into the washing machine drum.
- Put fabric in the washing machine and ensure that the temperature is set to 60°C.
- When cycle is complete, add usual washing detergent, wash fabric as usual and then dye to the colour of your choice.
Find similar DYLON Products