- DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks.
- Note: not suitable for delicates such as wool and silk.
- For perfect, long-lasting and intense colour results.
- Note: You will need 250g of ordinary salt.
- Weigh dry fabric, wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
- Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
- Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C).
- Stir in 250g (10tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
- Submerge fabric in water.
- Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water & dry away from direct heat & sunlight.
DYLON Paradise Blue is also available for Washing Machines.
Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong colour to another or if you want to achieve a lighter colour.
Find similar DYLON Products