Unleash your creative side with DYLON 3D Paints. They're great for adding some texture or a bit of sparkle to your clothes or soft furnishings. You don't have to limit yourself to fabric, why not add a personal touch by creating your own greetings cards or even some motifs for your windows. They're great fun for all ages.
1. Wash and dry chosen article.
2. Place a protective backing underneath the area to be decorated (eg. a piece of card or cloth).
3. Shake bottle and apply paint onto fabric using nozzle. For best results apply with nozzle just above, but not touching, the fabric.
4. Allow to dry thoroughly (at least 4 hours or preferably overnight).
5. Cover the reverse of the design with a clean cloth and iron gently to allow the painted area to "puff" up. If other dimensional paints have been applied it is advisable to use a hairdryer, blowing hot air directly over the painted area.
6. Do not wash within the first 72 hours. Do not iron directly onto the design.
For Puff only:
NOTE: Puff is suitable for use on fabric only, not plastic and card.