Shoe & Accessories Colour
DYLON Shoe & Accessories Colour is a range of intermixable colours suitable for use on leather, imitation leather and canvas shoes and boots. What’s more you can even colour leather or imitation leather bags and belts.DYLON Shoe dye Instructions
1. Clean surface to be coloured with a damp cloth.
2. Tightly pack shoes with newspaper to fill out the creases.
3. Dampen preparer pad with water and lightly rub abrasive side over entire surface to prepare it for colour. Wipe clean and allow to dry. The abrasive pad will scratch the surface but this will be covered by the shoe colour.
4. Shake bottle well. Apply a thin and even coat of colour with brush. Allow to dry.
5. Apply a second coat, washing brush between coats. Further coats may be necessary with some colours
6. Allow to dry overnight.
1. Remove all grease marks with soapy water and allow to dry. (Do not use the abrasive side of the preparer pad)
2. Dilute shoe colour with 25% water or add water to shoulder of the plastic bottle and shake. Apply as above. Some fabrics may stiffen as a result.
No comments available