25% off on DYLON Fabric Paints and Pens.
Use code “25OFF” at checkout.
Unlike other fabric paints, DYLON’s remain soft even when they’re dry. They’re easy to use too. You don’t need to be an artist to create fantastic designs.
Just use a stencil, a paintbrush or even a stamp. Whatever you decide, just iron once dry to have a design that will last as long as your T-shirt.DYLON Fabric Paints Instructions
• Suitable for all washable fabrics.
• Gives permanent colour.
• All paint colours are fully intermixable.
• Fabric returns to original softness after washing.
• Dylon Fabric Paints are available in three different effects: Standard, Metallic and Colours for Dark Fabrics.
1. Wash and dry chosen garment.
2. Place a protective backing underneath the design area.
3. Shake bottle. Paint onto fabric using a soft brush.
4. Allow to dry.
5. To fix the colour, cover the painted area with a clean cloth and iron on a very hot setting for 1-2 minutes. Fix between layers if you are painting more than one coat.
6. The fabric returns to its original softness after washing.
Tips for using Fabric Paints:
• The basic colour range works best on light coloured fabrics. If using on dark fabrics, apply one or two layers or white paint first, fixing between each layer.
• The ‘Fabric Paints for Dark Fabrics’ are especially formulated to give bright colours on dark fabrics.
• Metallic colours give excellent results on both dark and light coloured fabrics.
• For an unlimited range of lighter shades mix with white paint.
No comments available